Consultant B2B/EDI Integration based on SAP eXchange Infrastructure (SAP XI/PI)
SEEBURGER is a leading provider of global business integration solutions designed to optimize transactions throughout the extended enterprise by automating trading relationships with all partners, regardless of their size and technical resources. Launched in 1986 to provide integration solutions to the automotive industry in Germany, the company today serves more than 7,000 customers in 42 countries and more than 15 industries through its flagship B2B Gateway and related products and services. SEEBURGER has global offices in Europe, Asia Pacific and North America.
We are looking for an experienced Consultant with broad IT Integration KnowHow (Business-to-Business) and energy to strengthen our APAC Consulting teams. You will work on complex integration and consolidation projects within the B2B/EAI/EDI context using SAP eXchange Infrastructure (SAP XI/PI).
Office: Shanghai (Pudong Area)
- Presales Activities
- Support the Sales Teams during presales activities such as demos, proof of concepts etc.
- Design of client-specific solution architectures
- Planning, estimation and execution of integration projects
- Analysis and prioritization of integration requirements
- Project Management (Planning, Design, Execution, Control)
- Integration Consulting
- Technical implementation of integration solutions
- Base installation and integration into existing IT Infrastructures
- Configuration of integration solutions
- Design and technical realization of business processes in the context of B2B/EAI/EDI based on SAP XI/PI and Netweaver technology
- Programming of interface applications in Java/J2EE, ABAP using XML and/or various other formats
- Documentation of integration projects and hand-over
- Technical Product Enhancements
- Gathering of market requirements and coordination with product development
- Prototyping of new solutions
- Creation of quality assurance processes
- At least 2 years experience as a consultant with B2B or SAP projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English (oral and writing); German is a pre
- Flexibility, being able to travel
- Experience in the implementation of standard ERP software (SAP R/3)
- Experience with different Operating Systems (Windows, Linux, Unix, …)
- SAP R/3 experience including RFC/ABAP skills
- Experience in EDI and B2B Integration area is a pre
- General Supply Chain skills and special industry knowledge in one or more of the following industries: Automotive, Consumer Products / Retail or Logistics.
Please send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org .